- Melbourne, Victoria
- Wednesday 13°
- Thursday 13°
If you have a small family or a couple, these four berth cabins are a perfect retreat. They feature open plan living with a separate bunkroom that has one set of bunks and the main bed in the living area.
- Queen bed made up in living room
- One set of bunks in bunkroom
- Bedding and towels provided for all beds
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen equipped with electric cook top and grill
- Microwave oven and fridge
- Crockery, cutlery, saucepans, kettle and toaster
- Television, DVD player and free in-house movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning and heating
- Welcome tea, coffee and sugar
All accommodation at BIG4 Melbourne is non smoking.
Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010. "Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk". Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
- Sleeps Up To 4 People
- Non smoking
- View all Features
Watts Holiday Parks Australia is an independent member of BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd, the owner of the BIG4 trade mark. © 2019 Watts Holiday Parks Australia. All Rights Reserved.
Website designed and developed by Stead Lane