- Melbourne, Victoria
- Saturday 10°
- Sunday 11°
A family friendly event that everyone should attend at least once. Every March is the famous Moomba Festival, Australian's largest community festival with a very unique program.
- A bustling carnival and family friendly program held on the banks of the iconic Yarra River
- Features the Moomba Masters world-class water sports
- Pro scoot, skate and BMX competitions,
- Hospitality offering from local traders
- Artistically designed floats and the wild and wacky Birdman Rally
BIG4 Melbourne Holiday Park is an ideal place to base yourself at with self contained cabins and caravan/camping available and just 9kms from the city centre.